https://www.d11host.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/D11host-webhosting-in-pune.png 0 0 webmaster https://www.d11host.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/D11host-webhosting-in-pune.png webmaster2015-08-05 20:07:202015-08-05 20:07:20How Do I Create Email Accounts in Plesk?
How Do I Create Email Accounts in Plesk?
The following steps will allow you to create new email accounts in Plesk:
- Login to Plesk.
- If using your admin login, go to Hosting Services – Domains and click the Control Panel link.
- Click the Mail tab at the top.
- Click the Create E-mail Address button.
- Enter a name for this email account.
- Select the desired domain name from the drop-down.
- Specify the mail box size limit (25 MB is a good start).
- Enter and confirm a password for this email account.
- Click the OK button to finish.