Terms & Conditions
Term Of Use Our Service (s)
- Not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable local government.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming.
- Not to make any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List etc.
- Not to use D11host services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; contain nudity, pornography or other content deemed adult related; profess hatred for particular social, ethical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer.
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer, of ours is strictly prohibited.
Storage & Security
- At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your server and all of Your server content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server.
- You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your server content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on D11host servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. D11host services are not intended to be used for data backup or archiving purposes.
Third Party Software
D11host provides some third-party software to You for easier account management including, but is not limited to cPanel, etc. Such software is provided on an “as is” as available basis. We do not guarantee that any specific results can be obtained by using such software. D11host does not take responsibility for any faults in such software functioning.
Billing & Payment
- All fees for the Services shall be in accordance with d11host’s fee schedule then in effect, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference, and shall be due at the times provided therein. Fees for renewal periods after the Initial Term shall be due and owing immediately upon the first day of such renewal period.
- D11host, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate the agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services. There will be a Rs.2000.00 fee to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated. All taxes, fees and governmental charges relating to the Services provided here under shall be paid by You.
Termination, Cancellation And Money-back Policy
- You may receive a refund if: Your shared hosting account is cancelled within the initial 45 day after sign up. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given. Refunds do NOT apply to dedicated IP addresses, SSL certificates, renewals, any third party product (WHMCS, cPanel, Softaculous, etc.) that are not included into the package and are purchased at additional fee, domain registration related fees.
- Your Dedicated Clearance Server or Dedicated New Server or VPS Hosting account is cancelled within the initial 5 days after sign-up. Only first-time Dedicated Server accounts are eligible for the 5-day money-back guarantee. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given. Refunds do NOT apply to dedicated IP addresses, SSL certificates, renewals, any third party product (WHMCS, cPanel, Softaculous, etc.) that are not included into the package and are purchased at additional fee, domain registration related fees.
- Customers shall pay their dues on time. After the due date all service will be suspended. Suspended account shall be terminated in the next 3 days after the due date.